MI Projection Shortlist
This tip shows you how to create a shortlist of commonly used projections, to save you from navigating through menu's to find the correct projection!
- In Window's Explorer navigate to the "MapInfo" installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)MapInfo\Professional\)
- Open the "MAPINFO.PRJ" file in a text editor
- Create a heading name: e.g.
"--- Commonly Used Projections ---"
- Add commonly used projections from the list of projections (by copying and pasting, NOT moving)
- Save the file. You may need to be an administrator to save to program files, alternatively it can be saved elsewhere and copied into the correct directory.
- You should now have your very own projections list.
|Back to MapInfo|