TUFLOW Message 1208
ERROR 1208 - Reading node network data. Check 1d_nwk layer has correct attributes.
An error has occurred whilst reading 1d network data (1d_nwk). Check that the attributes of the layer match those in the Table 4.14 (1D Model Network (1d_nwk) Attribute Descriptions) of the TUFLOW manual (2010 version). An empty 1d_nwk file is written with the Write Empty GIS Files == tcf command.
Ensure the layer has the correct attributes and ensure that the Read GIS Network == is only for used for network data and not other 1D GIS data. Other data types have use a specific GIS command. For example:
- 1d boundary (Read GIS BC == )
- Tabular data links such as cross-sections or nodal area tables (Read GIS Table Links == )
- Manholes (Read GIS Manhole == )
- Initial Water level (Read GIS IWL == )
- Water level lines (Read GIS WLL == )
- WLL points (Read GIS WLL Points == )
|Message 1207||1xxx Messages||Message 1209|