Arc Lines to Points
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are a number of layers in TUFLOW, for example breaklines, which use both line and point inputs. This page describes the method for converting the vertices along a line to a separate feature class (shapefile).
- This process uses the Feature Vertices To Points functionality. To open this select this from the toolbox. This is located under Data Management >> Features >> Feature Vertices To Points.
- Select the desired input layer (lines or polygons).
- Set the output name and location.
- To convert all vertices, use the default All option. Alternate options include only the start or end vertices.
- Select OK to begin the conversion
|Back to ArcGIS|