TUFLOW Message 2484
ERROR 2484 - Defaults of "PRE 2020-01" or earlier are not valid with Quadtree solver.
ERROR 2484 - Defaults of "PRE 2017" or earlier are not valid with HPC solver.
ERROR 2484 - unable to allocate output memory for Lt.
ERROR 2484 - unable to allocate output memory for Is.
The HPC solver was first introduced in the 2017-09 release of TUFLOW and the Quadtree solver was introduced in the 2020-01 release. To prevent incorrect use of "Defaults ==", error halts the simulation for:
- HPC simulations with "Defaults == Pre 2017" or earlier; and
- Quadtree simulations with "Defaults == Pre 2020-01" or earlier.
- Recalibrate the model to the latest release, e.g. don't use the defaults command; or
- Keep using the older release defaults command, but revert back to the original solution, e.g. TUFLOW Classic instead of HPC with pre 2017 release and single resolution TUFLOW HPC for quadtree models with pre 2020 release.
- Please contact email@example.com.